Palm Harbor Village28970 IH-10 West
Boerne, TX 78006
(830) 755-4922 - phone
Directions & Hours Contact Us
Michael Negron davila
Model Center Sale
December 10, 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM December 11, 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM December 12, 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM 28970 IH-10 West, Boerne, TX 78006 THE MANAGER HAS GONE CRAZY! HE IS GIVING AWAY A FREE SEPTIC WITH ALL DOUBLEWIDE PURCHASES THIS WEEK! WOW!!!! THIS IS A ONE WEEK SPECIAL, SO DON'T MISS OUT! COME IN TODAY!!!!
Hot Home Of The WeekEnlarge
- Status: Priced To Move
- Price*:Call for Pricing
- Square Footage: 1458
- Sections: Double-wide
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- More details >>
Are you dreading facing the holidays again in your cramped apartment or older home? Squeezing too many people into rooms that are just too small? Making dinner on old or broken appliances? Heating your inefficient home and paying outrageous energy bills?
Then you need our GREAT ESCAPE!! Check it out and then call Palm Harbor in Boerne to schedule your home tour over the holidays! You will definitely put this home on your wish list! Plenty of room for everyone! Fantastic layout! Great appliances! All wrapped in Palm Harbor's highly efficient, tight construction to save you year after year on your electric bills!
Display Home Features
- Oversized master bathroom
- Large living room
- More details >>
Our Display ModelsClick for Details Click for Details Click for Details Click for Details Click for Details Click for Details View All Display Models
Our Special OffersNeed a Home? Got Land? Get $0 Down! Look For The Giant Red Tag! Hablamos Español Click for Offer Details
Come in Today and Tour the Beautiful La Linda - The Newest House in Texas!
- Our Palm Harbor Homes, Boerne, Texas, model center has over 75 different top quality floor plans to choose from.
- We have beautiful Boerne manufactured homes and modular homes available.
- From single wide, double wides and triple wide homes to custom modular homes, we have the right home for you.
- With our new and pre-owned homes, we have a home to meet every budget.
- Take a look at our new premier partner - Cedar Oaks 55+ Retirement Community south of beautiful Kerrville, Texas. CLICK HERE for more information and then give us a call to schedule a tour!
- You won't believe the beautiful Texas Hill Country home sites we have available! Perfect for our Boerne modular homes. Please call one of our expert housing consultants to schedule an appointment to visit or just drop in and see why so many homeowners are choosing Palm Harbor as their new home builder. Be sure to ask about our select homes discounted $7,000 to $10,000!
- RBI #33557
Palm Harbor Homes in Boerne is proud to provide world-class modular homes, mobile homes and manufactured homes to our friends and neighbors in Boerne, Pipe Creek, Bandera, Kerrville, Comfort, Mountain Home, Blanco, Fredericksburg, Spring Branch, Canyon Lake, New Braunfels, Junction and the entire Hill Country Region!
Location and Hours:
This Model Center is a Customer Satisfaction Superstar
What is a Customer Satisfaction Superstar? Our Customer Satisfaction Superstar designation is awarded to company-owned superstores that have been rated as outstanding in sales, service and overall ownership support for the past year. In a company that is focused on meeting high customer expectations at every level, these particular superstores have been identified as overachievers in the area of customer satisfaction by the people who know them best - their customers!Read our customer testimonials.
From the Airport: Take 410 West to I-10 West, take I-10 past Loop 1604 to the Fair Oaks Pkwy. exit. Stay on the access road for a half of a mile and Palm Harbor will be on your right.
From Kerrville: Take I-10 East to Fair Oaks Pkwy. exit. Go left at Fair Oaks Bridge and left onto I-10 access road. Continue to head West, we are 1/4 mile on your right.
From South San Antonio: Take I-35 North to I-10 West, past Loop 1604 to the Fair Oaks Pkwy. exit. Stay on the access road for a half of a mile and Palm Harbor will be on your right.
From Sea World: Take Loop 1604N (East) to I-10 West to the Fair Oaks Pkwy. exit. Stay on the access road for a half of a mile and Palm Harbor will be on your right.