Our Display ModelsClick for Details Click for Details Click for Details Click for Details Click for Details Click for Details View All Display Models
Model Center Sale
January 23, 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM January 27, 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM January 31, 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM 28970 IH-10 West, Boerne, TX 78006 Triple your tax refund sale is in full swing. We have 4 lot models that have been discounted over $20,000 off. Get in here and claim your home today. Now Opened SUNDAYS 12-4
Palm Harbor Village28970 IH-10 West
Boerne, TX 78006
(830) 755-4922 - phone
Directions & Hours Contact Us
Hot Floor Plan Of The WeekEnlarge
- Square Footage: 1,440
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- More details >>
Right now, our 1,488 sqft Velocity manufactured home is on sale for just $52,900!!
The newest model is chock-full of new amenities such as tape and textured ceilings, ceramic back splashes, and built-in entertainment centers!!
You have to see this home at Palm Harbor Village 28970 IH-10 West in Boerne, Texas!
Don't miss this huge discount!! Call TODAY and make an appointment to come see the perfect family home for yourself!! Call (830) 755-4922
Copyright © 2015, Palm Harbor Homes. All rights reserved.
Floor Plan Features
- Island kitchen with entertaining bar
- Split floor plan
- More details >>
- Floor Plan Sheet (PDF file: 256 KB)
Our Special OffersOur EXCLUSIVE 12 Year Warranty! Model Year Clearance Going On Now Click for Offer Details
Come Tour The Beautiful Award Winning Gotham Triple Wide Home in Boerne, Texas
- Our Palm Harbor Homes, Boerne, Texas, model center has over 75 different top quality floor plans to choose from.
- We have beautiful Boerne manufactured homes and modular homes available.
- From single wide, double wides and triple wide homes to custom modular homes, we have the right home for you.
- With our new and pre-owned homes, we have a home to meet every budget.
- Take a look at our new premier partner - Cedar Oaks 55+ Retirement Community south of beautiful Kerrville, Texas. CLICK HERE for more information and then give us a call to schedule a tour!
- You won't believe the beautiful Texas Hill Country home sites we have available! Perfect for our Boerne modular homes. Please call one of our expert housing consultants to schedule an appointment to visit or just drop in and see why so many homeowners are choosing Palm Harbor as their new home builder. Be sure to ask about our select homes discounted $7,000 to $10,000!
- RBI #33557
Palm Harbor Homes in Boerne is proud to provide world-class modular homes, mobile homes and manufactured homes to our friends and neighbors in Boerne, Pipe Creek, Bandera, Kerrville, Comfort, Mountain Home, Blanco, Fredericksburg, Spring Branch, Canyon Lake, New Braunfels, Junction and the entire Hill Country Region! Now delivering great homes to these zip codes and many more: 78006, 78028, 78249, 78013, 78624, 78003, 78023, 78070, 78063, 78015, 78222, 78240, 76856, 78253, 79735
Location and Hours:
This Model Center is a Customer Satisfaction Superstar
What is a Customer Satisfaction Superstar? Our Customer Satisfaction Superstar designation is awarded to company-owned superstores that have been rated as outstanding in sales, service and overall ownership support for the past year. In a company that is focused on meeting high customer expectations at every level, these particular superstores have been identified as overachievers in the area of customer satisfaction by the people who know them best - their customers!Read our customer testimonials.
From the Airport: Take 410 West to I-10 West, take I-10 past Loop 1604 to the Fair Oaks Pkwy. exit. Stay on the access road for a half of a mile and Palm Harbor will be on your right.
From Kerrville: Take I-10 East to Fair Oaks Pkwy. exit. Go left at Fair Oaks Bridge and left onto I-10 access road. Continue to head West, we are 1/4 mile on your right.
From South San Antonio: Take I-35 North to I-10 West, past Loop 1604 to the Fair Oaks Pkwy. exit. Stay on the access road for a half of a mile and Palm Harbor will be on your right.
From Sea World: Take Loop 1604N (East) to I-10 West to the Fair Oaks Pkwy. exit. Stay on the access road for a half of a mile and Palm Harbor will be on your right.