At our model center in Corinth, TX, our homes, our service and our sales team are second to none! Check back to our website regularly for our latest special offers, home, news, and more.
Corinth, TX 76210
(940) 497-5222 - phone
Hot Buying Tip 05/10/2013Play Video
Customers ask us every day,
"Where does Palm Harbor build it's Modular Homes? and What is the Difference between Modular and Manufactured homes?"
1. Palm Harbor builds it's Modular homes at 830 Bastrop Hwy Austin Texas 78741. We do factory tours and have factory direct pricing.
2. The difference is that these two types of home construction are actually built to 2 different building codes. Modular homes are built to the local State or county building codes - the same codes used for traditional, site-built homes and inspections in the field. However, Manufactured homes are built to a Federal HUD (Housing and Urban Development) Building code. These homes are inspected in the factory to insure that they meet this rigorous Federal construction code before they are ever allowed to be delivered to your home site.
Palm Harbor Homes builds thousands of modular and manufactured homes every year! In fact, we even build modular construction for commercial use in things like dormitories, hotels and even army barracks at Ft. Hood. These were all built to Modular standards and inspected in the field.
Did you know that we have homes in downtown Austin on 6th street? And on Lake Travis? Here are a few more reasons to consider Palm Harbor for your construction needs.
- We build in a controlled environment. (No on site weather contamination or materials loss or theft.)
- We have controlled seasoned labor. (No waiting on that sub contractor holding up the job)
- We have limited waste due to conservation efforts in our building centers (less than half the waste of on-site builders and good for the environment - reduces landfills)
- We save TIME, and time is your money. We can build and finish a home on your Ranch. (On site builders are COSTLY in this arena)
- We can provide an "On Your Site" personal construction manager.
Plus much, much more! Click here to visit our Gallery of Home photos. Then give us a call to take a factory tour with us. Then we can personalize your own home quote - YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
Call today - 940-497-5222- CASH DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Hot News 03/11/2013Enlarge
We have received official notice that vendors of several national suppliers of industry materials will be raising their prices starting on March of 2013. National supplies of sheetrock is announcing price increases of $1.08 per POUND.
You can imagine what that relates to when you are talking about owning the heaviest built home in the industry. We use 1/2" gypsum unlike many of our smaller competitors who use 3/8" gypsum. Our homes on average are 30% heavier than our closest competitor. This is one of the many reasons our houses have weathered storm after storm after storm - - and we can show you the amazing stories!
With the cost of materials going up we will have to increase our prices by as much as $3500 per home.
But you can avoid this price increase!!! Here is how:
- We have an exclusive program that allows our customers to lock in the price of the model they are looking to buy when they utilize our "Price Bond Program."
- The program, which is called "Price Bonding," is only available for our customers who just can't buy today but will be ready to purchase their new home in the next 90 days. Maybe you have a house to sell, maybe you are waiting on income tax money for a down payment, maybe your kid doesn't start school here yet. Whatever the reason don't delay!!
If you have been looking at our website or been in to visit our store in Denton and thought you would wait to start working on your dream home - DON'T do it! Give us a call at 940-497-5222 today and set up your appointment with one of our professional housing consultants
We are looking forward to visiting with you and saving you THOUSANDS of dollars.