Hot News 03/11/2013
Home prices are on the rise nationwide! NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!!Enlarge
We have received official notice that vendors of several national suppliers of industry materials will be raising their prices starting on March of 2013. National supplies of sheetrock is announcing price increases of $1.08 per POUND.
You can imagine what that relates to when you are talking about owning the heaviest built home in the industry. We use 1/2" gypsum unlike many of our smaller competitors who use 3/8" gypsum. Our homes on average are 30% heavier than our closest competitor. This is one of the many reasons our houses have weathered storm after storm after storm - - and we can show you the amazing stories!
With the cost of materials going up we will have to increase our prices by as much as $3500 per home.
But you can avoid this price increase!!! Here is how:
- We have an exclusive program that allows our customers to lock in the price of the model they are looking to buy when they utilize our "Price Bond Program."
- The program, which is called "Price Bonding," is only available for our customers who just can't buy today but will be ready to purchase their new home in the next 90 days. Maybe you have a house to sell, maybe you are waiting on income tax money for a down payment, maybe your kid doesn't start school here yet. Whatever the reason don't delay!!
If you have been looking at our website or been in to visit our store in Denton and thought you would wait to start working on your dream home - DON'T do it! Give us a call at 940-497-5222 today and set up your appointment with one of our professional housing consultants
We are looking forward to visiting with you and saving you THOUSANDS of dollars.
Hot News Of The WeekEnlarge
Overstocked- We needed ONE- We received THREE !!!
- Normally $38,900.00---We're Reducing Now to just $32,900.00 Delivered, Setup, AC, Appliances
- Featuring Thermal Pane Windows, Smart Panel Siding, Upgraded Insulation Package
- I would like to clear these from my books this month ! Call today and take one away !