Palm Harbor Homes806 Hwy 516
Flora Vista, NM 87415
(505) 334-7413 - phone
Directions & Hours Contact Us
Hot Buying Tip Of The WeekEnlarge
Think about it..."Homeownership" We're talking about spending Ten's of Thousand’s of $$$Dollars$$$, and is usually the Biggest Investment we make in our Adult Lives. The key word here is “Investment.” When you make an investment, you usually expect to gain a return, and the # 1 return to Homeownership is avoiding monthly rent. Just $800 a month turns into $9,600 per year and equals out to be a 100% interest rate! Palm Harbor Homes wants you to know that there are many more benefits that extend far beyond the wallet.
- Pride of Ownership: While home ownership also helps us meet one of the most basic needs for human survival, “shelter to protect ourselves and our families” - it also provides us with our very own private sanctuary. We have the opportunity to decorate our homes any way we like, to outfit them with gadgets and amenities that make life easier, and even adding that additional family member like a dog or a cat. These are the simple benefits of homeownership that are not always available to renters.
- Stability: Renters generally have no idea what they'll be paying a few years down the line. Home owners with fixed-rate mortgages, however, essentially have the same payment for the term of the loan. Even those with adjustable rates have a cap and can figure out their maximum potential mortgage payment.
- Freedom: Speaking up within your home is also much easier when you own it. No need to worry about "the downstairs neighbors complaining you're too loud, or the upstairs neighbor stomping around at 1 a.m.," You pick every paint color and won't get fined for scratches on the wall. The decision-making extends to the yard as well. One word sums up the homeownership benefits: Roots. "You can plant perennials and enjoy them forever. You can plant a tree and watch it grow and grow. You can plant a family and watch it blossom.”
- Tax Deductions: Tax Benefits of Home Ownership Are Almost Too Good to Be True. The IRS says you can deduct interest in the year that it is paid, and that is usually part of each monthly loan payment. In the early years of a loan, most of your monthly payment is interest and all that interest is deductible, so this can really add up!
Palm Harbor Homes has built 100’s of Thousands of Homes since we opened our doors in 1977, winning multiple awards for Designs, Construction and Energy Efficiency; including winning for the 4th year in a row the prestigious MHI Manufacturer Builder of the Year award in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013. Through our affiliates and family of brands, Palm Harbor, Cavco, and Fleetwood Homes builds, sells, helps finance and insures manufactured and modular homes. As the Nation’s Best home builder call or come in today to see if a Palm Harbor Home is the best for you.
Our Display ModelsThe Benbrook II LCD3264AClick for Details Click for Details Click for Details Click for Details Click for Details Click for Details View All Display Models
Our Special OffersDeal of the Month Proud to be 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 MHI Manufacturer of the Year The 70's wants it's Mobile Home Back! $5,000 in Stimulus Cash for Your Clunker! Click for Offer Details
Welcome to the Four Corners only Palm Harbor Homes Factory Store!
Palm Harbor Homes is providing beautiful manufactured homes and modular homes, made by Palm Harbor Homes, Cavco Homes, and Fleetwood Homes, for all of New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, and Utah. We are very excited about bringing the country's premier quality-built homes, outstanding service and factory-direct pricing to the people of the Four Corners. In a hurry to get into your new home? We can accommodate any time frame and also help with on-site construction and improvements. We offer Energy Star rated homes as well as our very own Gold Key Care finishing and five year factory protection plan. We also offer in-house financing and insurance on our homes.
What We Offer:
- 2013 Model homes, PRICED TO MOVE!
- CASH Discounts!
- Price Match Guarantee
- Lowest Tax in the State of N.M (San Juan County)
- Free Pre Approvals
- Yes! We accept trade-ins
- Friendly and Personable Staff
Call or stop in today and put us to work on your dream home! (505) 334-7413
Palm Harbor Homes in Flora Vista, New Mexico, is proud to provide world-class homes to our friends and neighbors in Flora Vista, Farmington, Bloomfield, Chama, Dulce and Shiprock, New Mexico, as well as Durango, Bayfield, Cortez, and Ignacio, Colorado and Kayenta, Arizona. We also provide housing to San Juan County, Montezuma County, Navajo County, Apache County, Rio Arriba County, Archuleta County and La Plata County and the surrounding areas. Serving these zip codes and many more: 87401, 87413, 87410, 87420, 81147, 81301, 87528, 87415, 87402, 81137, 86514, 81122, 87417, 81303.
Location and Hours:
From Durango: Head South on Hwy. US 550 toward Aztec. At Aztec the Hwy. turns into Hwy. 516 toward Flora Visa. We are immediately next door to the Flora Vista Post Office.
Google Local Listing: Palm Harbor Homes, Flora Vista, NM