Hot News 02/22/2013
Prices Continue to Rise on Construction Materials!Enlarge
Building material prices that had stabilized in January are on the rise again in February and into Spring. Lumber and sheathing sky rocketed in January and now gypsum (drywall), appliances, insulation and shingles are on the rise and will continue as home construction enters its historical heavy season.
Home prices are also destined to climb higher during the spring and summer building season due to
- Insurance funds reaching Hurricane Sandy victims
- Building permits continuing to rebound nationally
- Increased rent rates driving consumers to thing about home ownership
- Increased demand for construction workers raising wage costs
Lock your home price now!! Give us a call today to find your home and place a deposit to lock your price for 90 days!
Call 505-334-7413/Text 505-879-9368 or e-mail me directly at email@example.com and let’s get started on your dream home while it is still available at your dream price!
Hot News Of The WeekPlay Video
It's Christmas in October at Palm Harbor Homes of Flora Vista
Purchase a new Palm Harbor home by Thanksgiving 2016 and receive a Gift Package of $2,500* (including a 55" TV, a 43" TV, a robot vacuum, a countertop microwave, a 5 Cu. Ft. chest freezer and a game console.)
Come see us
* Offer valid at participating Palm Harbor company-owned stores only on new homes purchased October 1 through November 24, 2016. Some restrictions apply. See store for details. Must secure Christmas in October Gift Package upon first visit. Actual gift item may differ from illustrative photos based on product availability. BestBuy Gift valuation includes retail price, shipping, taxes and installation fees. Pricing, specifications, brands, availability and terms of offers may change without notice.