Our Display ModelsClick for Details Click for Details Click for Details Pelican BayClick for Details Click for Details Click for Details View All Display Models
Palm Harbor Village605 S Frontage Rd, Ste. C
Plant City, FL 33563
(813) 719-3335 - phone
Directions & Hours Contact Us
Hot News Of The Week
PLANT CITY'S HOT HOME OF THE WEEK - OUR OFF FRAME MODULAR KENNEDY
ON SALE .... ONLY ONE LEFT .....CALL 800-622-2832
Our Special OffersProud to be MHI Manufacturer of the Year for Six Straight Years Cash Buyer Special Our EXCLUSIVE 12 Year Warranty! Click for Offer Details
Florida’s Largest Manufactured Model Center in Plant City
Drive a little and save a lot on your new manufactured home, modular home or mobile home from Plant City, Florida! You can find us on I4, between Tampa and Orlando - Just 15 miles east of Tampa. We are conveniently located at the front of our 33 acre campus which includes our state of the art building center.
If you are in the market for a new home, you owe it to yourself to visit our amazing model center.
- Largest Model Center in the United States. All Plant City manufactured homes and modular homes are ground level and are air conditioned; 20 furnished models to view.
- Saves you $$$$$$$$$ -Buy factory direct and save!
- Professional Home Design Team: We have over 200 years of combined experience in assisting clients design their dream homes. Put us to work for you.
- Replacement Specialist – Turnkey. We will facilitate the removal of the old home through the completion of replacing it with a beautiful, efficient new dream home.
- Central Source Responsibility – When you invest in a home with us, we build it, sell it, set it up and do all the warranty work. No low bid contractors on your site.
- Custom Plans – Special lot, Special needs, Special requests…..No Problem!
- Site Improvements – We have the resources to do all the exterior work on new Plant City modular homes, manufactured homes, or mobile homes This includes home removals, permits, hook ups, exterior packages, and more.
- Customer Satisfaction Excellence Award 8 consecutive years
- Builder of the Year 4 consecutive years…2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 - Just come to us for any Florida manufactured home or modular home need!
- Financing – We offer a full array of financing options to fit your situation.
- Insurance – Ask about our insurance options. You are not limited to Citizens!
- Free Factory Tours – Come to Palm Harbor Homes to see how Plant City manufactured homes, modular homes and mobile homes are built.
Palm Harbor Homes in Plant City, Florida, is proud to provide world-class manufactured homes and modular homes to our friends and neighbors in Sarasota, Bradenton, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Gainesville, Ocala, Ft. Myers, Lakeland, Lake City, Jacksonville and Orlando as well as Hillsborough County, Polk County, Pasco County, Pinellas County, Manatee County, Charlotte County, Alachua County, Orange County, Marion County, Sarasota County, Lake County, Leon County and most of the great state of Florida. Serving the following zip codes: 33810, 33563, 33860, 33801, 32825, 33511, 33993, 34746, 34711, 33547, 33578, 32703, 34952, 34748, 33647, 33040, 33510, 33566, 33823, 33567, 33604, 32060, 32773, 32822, 34759, 34736, 33540, 33837, 33777, 32765.
COME TO SEE WHY A PALM HARBOR HOME FROM PLANT CITY, FLORIDA IS A
“HEALTHY HOME CHOICE”
Location and Hours:
This Model Center is a Customer Satisfaction Superstar
What is a Customer Satisfaction Superstar? Our Customer Satisfaction Superstar designation is awarded to company-owned superstores that have been rated as outstanding in sales, service and overall ownership support for the past year. In a company that is focused on meeting high customer expectations at every level, these particular superstores have been identified as overachievers in the area of customer satisfaction by the people who know them best - their customers!Read our customer testimonials.
We are conveniently located between Tampa and Orlando - just 15 miles east of Tampa - on I-4.
Take I-4 to Exit 22 and proceed 3/4 mile west on South Frontage Road. You can't miss it. Even if you use GPS, remember to take exit 22, due to ramp/interchange difficulties at the previous exit.