When you buy a manufactured home from Palm Harbor Homes, you can rest assured that you are getting the best quality and value available. If you’re not sure what to build on your lot, consider everything you get when you buy a manufactured home.
A manufactured home is one built entirely off-site in a controlled building environment under U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) regulations. The home is delivered in one, two or three sections to the homesite where it is installed on a foundation.
Do not confuse manufactured homes with mobile homes. Manufactured homes can be taken apart and relocated, yet they sit upon a foundation and provide the stable home environment you want to build on your lot.
HUD requirements are stringent, and when you buy a manufactured home from Palm Harbor Homes, you can rest assured that all HUD requirements are met and often exceeded. Some of these include:
- High quality design and construction, above average durability and strength, fire resistance, energy efficiency, and transportability.
- High standards for heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical and thermal performance.
- Able to pass rigorous inspections from third party
- Thirty-five years of industry experience and customer satisfaction in building beautiful, strong homes for our customers and their families.
Why Should You Buy a Manufactured Home?
The most significant reasons to buy a manufactured home instead of a modular home include:
- Lower purchase price: Manufactured homes offer a lower cost per square foot.
- Larger footprint: Manufactured homes offer more functional space you can use.
- Financing options: Manufactured homes can be purchased using home only or traditional Land/Home mortgage options .
Examples of Manufactured Homes from Palm Harbor Homes
Palm Harbor offers over 500 floor plans, and each one can be customized to meet your specific needs. Choose custom fixtures, flooring and more as you assemble your perfect dream home from Palm Harbor Homes. Take a look at the Floor Plans and Gallery of Homes as you prepare to buy a manufactured home for your lot.
Your lot could be filled to perfection if you buy a manufactured home. With over 500 floor plans to choose from, Palm Harbor Homes has the perfect home design to help you live more comfortably. So, what are you waiting for? Find a Model Center near you today! You can also visit us online at Facebook, YouTube, Twitter or Pinterest.