Palm Harbor's Finishing Touch
As a company associate, your Personal Construction Manager serves as your one point of contact.
We're With You Every Step of the Way.
Palm Harbor completes 80% of your new home's construction in one of our environmentally-protected building centers. The remaining 20% of construction is completed at the home site. This final construction phase holds nearly as many complexities and challenges as the initial home construction.
When you build with Palm Harbor Homes, you won't have to worry. Our experts are with you from the time you start looking for the right floor plan until the day you give final approval and take delivery. Your complete satisfaction and peace of mind remains our main focus throughout the entire process. Our Gold Key Care and Personal Construction Manager programs have been developed to make sure each customer receives personal attention and has one point of contact during final construction.
Gold Key Care: As Good As It Gets
Our exclusive Gold Key Care program ensures the on-site interior and exterior finishing of your new home is completed to our model center standards. Palm Harbor's factory-trained technicians are skilled in every area of finish out and are familiar with the trim, paint and systems of your new home. For quick, professional trim out, our Gold Key Care Technicians are the perfect and only choice. As part of our Gold Key Care program, Palm Harbor also provides a 1-year service policy and 5-year protection plan to every Palm Harbor homeowner at no additional charge.
Personal Construction Manager: Bringing in the Experts
To facilitate the final construction phase, we provide our Palm Harbor homeowners with an experienced Personal Construction Manager* (PCM) for complex on-site construction in many regions. Your PCM makes sure the final phases of construction are on time, on budget and in compliance with the Palm Harbor commitment to complete customer satisfaction. As a company associate, your Personal Construction Manager serves as your one point of contact throughout the final construction phase. Your PCM will help you set-up your land for construction, arrange your site preparation, obtain the necessary permits and oversee the completion of any on-site add-ons (porches, garages, driveways, etc.)
*Ask your housing consultant if this exclusive new Palm Harbor feature is available in your area.