International Builders Show 2010, Las Vegas, NV, January 19-22
The Professional Builder's Show Village at the NAHB's 2010 International Builders' Show will feature three modular homes built by Palm Harbor Homes.
The Highlander - Adaptable HomeBy Palm Harbor Homes
- Approx. 1,408 square feet on 1st floor, 1 bedroom, 1.5 baths
- Approx. 1,012 square feet of expandable living space on cape floor
- Click here to see floor plan
- The high-impact exterior appeal of the Highlander immediately reveals its naturally adaptability for resort or retreat living. However, the strength of this home is its adaptability to every stage of life. This home is perfect for the young family seeking an affordable point for their first home with the added bonus of additional expansion room as needed for bedrooms, a media room or home offices. Homebuyers seeking a mountain or beach retreat can finish out the second floor with additional sleeping quarters or a game room, as can those who are downsizing but desire room for the occasional visiting guests.
The La Linda - One Story RanchBy Palm Harbor Homes
- Approx. 2,193 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
- Click here to see floor plan
- At approximately 2,193 square feet, the La Linda is designed for the wide-open, easy living patterns of today’s fast-paced family life in a spacious one-story ranch. The natural strength and beauty of the open American Prairie are sumptuously layered into the flowing, linear dimensions, rich, warm metals and natural textures integrated throughout the exterior and the interior of this simply elegant home. Today’s hurried and harried homebuyer will be drawn to the tranquility and uncluttered appeal inherent to this natural, flowing home design.
The Osprey - Green Weekend RetreatBy Nationwide Custom Homes
- Approx. 513 square feet, 1 bedroom, 1 bath
- Click here to see the floor plan
- Designed to meet the needs of Baby Boomers, Echo Boomers and RV enthusiasts seeking an affordable Green weekend retreat, the Osprey is approximately 523 square feet of efficiently designed living space with one bedroom, one bath, a large great room and integrated decks that provide a generous living area for a weekend get-a-way or year round living.
- The eye-catching, low maintenance metal exterior of the Osprey exemplifies the home’s defining contemporary design. Bamboo, cork and other natural materials are layered in throughout the interior to accentuate the home’s clean lines. The galley kitchen is the model of efficiency, integrating solid surface counters, a steam microwave, a lift oven, a barbeque griddle and modular refrigeration. The relaxing spa shower features a push button control to activate the heated floor when stepping out. Naturally, the latest in technology has not been overlooked, including programmable structured wiring, multiple zone audio and stylish LED lighting to create the perfect mood at the end of a long day.
- An abundance of sustainable features allow the Osprey homeowner to go completely off the electrical grid if they so choose. Components such as SmartSun glass windows and doors, closed cell foam insulation and SIS panels that wrap the exterior provide a water resistant barrier and enhance thermal efficiency. A dual zoned ductless heat pump featuring Inverter technology ensures even interior comfort throughout. Endless hot water is available due to an integrated energy saving tankless design. For those seeking supplemental energy, the Osprey even provides the latest thin-film solar technology integrated within the standing seam metal roofing panels.
If you are a builder or developer interested in meeting a member of our account sales team at the 2010 Show Village or in learning more about building and developing with modular construction for your next residential or commercial project, please visit our Builder/Developer section to find the right contact for you.