More About CountryPlace Mortgage
CountryPlace Mortgage, a Palm Harbor Homes company, has been a stable, reliable, and reputable source for residential loans since 1995. We understand that every borrower is different, and we offer a variety of programs to meet your individual requirements. We make the process of securing a mortgage simple and straightforward by offering you the latest in financial tools that enable you to make sound financial choices. You'll be in your new dream home faster, easier and for less than you ever thought possible! Our goal is to completely satisfy each and every customer so they'll recommend CountryPlace Mortgage to friends and family.
CountryPlace Mortgage is a full service mortgage company, providing financing for site built homes, manufactured homes and modular homes. If you are having difficulty finding someone who will work with your modular home loan or will help you get your manufactured home financed, we can help. In addition to our extensive experience in site built financing, we have been providing manufactured home financing and modular home financing for years. Let us put our experience to work for you.
Here are the types of loan programs we have available to assist you with our manufactured home loan or modular home financing.
Manufactured/Modular Home Loan Programs
- FHA: 15/20/30 year fixed-rate products; as low as 3.5% down payment; owner occupied; must be legally classified as real property; rate and term refinance
- CONVENTIONAL: 15/20/30 year fixed-rate products; owner occupied and 2nd home; rate and term refinance; limited cash out refinance
- CONSTRUCTION TO PERMANENT: One application/one approval process/one set of closing costs. CountryPlace will purchase the end loan after construction is complete
What to bring in with you:
The 4 things listed below are the minimum requirements you will need with you when you apply to be approved for your new home:
- A valid drivers license
- A valid Social Security card
- Verification of your income
- Verification of your down payment
There may be additional loan requirements, based on your individual credit profile.
Be sure to ask your Palm Harbor home professional for more information about making your new home purchase easier with a CountryPlace mortgage.