Manufactured and Modular Home Insurance
Manufactured home, factory built home, modular home, or mobile home? No matter what you call them, it's your home and we can help you protect it. Standard Casualty Company has been protecting homeowners for over 40 years. We not only protect homes made by Palm Harbor, but those made by any manufacturer.
For more information
contact us today at
or visit our website at
Why Buy Manufactured Home Insurance From Standard Casualty Company?
- Our Policy Includes Flood and Earthquake Coverage - A homeowner insurance policy provides protection for many risks associated with your property, such as fire and theft, however, most basic homeowners policies do not cover flood and earthquake damage, and require a separate purchase for these coverages.
- Low Competitive Rates - Find out just how low our rates are by getting a free, no-obligation quote!
- Flexible Payment Options - Not only is our mobile home insurance affordable, many convenient payment options are available. We offer full payment, escrowed and installment plans. Including payment by check, credit card, debit card or electronic funds transfer.
- A Live Person to Answer Your Call - Our professional and courteous associates will provide you with great service. We also have Spanish-speaking associates for your convenience.
- Low Deductibles - As low as $250, so if you need to make an insurance claim you won't have to come up with very much money out of pocket.
- Fast, Fair and Friendly Claims and Customer Service - We are committed to providing all our homeowners insurance customers with superior claims service. Contact us to speak with a friendly claims representative to file your claim.
Our physical damage protection coverage insures your home against direct, sudden and accidental loss or damage including fire, flood and earthquake. We also offer liability coverage that protects you from liability claims.
Physical Damage Coverage
Standard Casualty's physical damage coverage protects your home against direct, sudden and accidental loss or damage. We offer physical damage protection coverage for damages caused by the following events:
Water damage from bursting pipes
Theft or attempted theft
Damage to tie down anchoring systems
As a homeowner, you may be held legally responsible for accidents that happen to someone else on your property. If you choose our optional liability coverage, you will be protected from losses resulting from such personal liability claims. For example, if someone is injured on your property, you could be held responsible for doctor and hospital bills, loss of pay or damages for pain and suffering. This optional liability coverage will provide you protection from these claims as well as legal fees and other associated costs.
Coverage You Can Count On
|Coverage Includes||Additional Coverage Available|
Compare Before You Buy
|Coverage, Condition or Peril||Our Mobilowners Policy||Their HOA or HO2 Policy|
|Comprehensive / All Risk Coverage||
|Replacement Cost for Home and Contents||
|Home Change of Location||
|Meets Mortgage Company's Requirements||
For more information on our manufactured, modular and mobile home insurance policies, contact us directly at the number below, or visit our website: www.stdins.com.
Standard Casualty Company
Standard Insurance Agency, Inc.
P.O. Box 311806, New Braunfels, TX 78131-1806
Phone: 800-522-0146 or 830-629-6111
Main Fax Number: 830-629-6348
Claims Fax Number: 830-629-3468