It’s no secret that Palm Harbor Homes builds beautiful, well-constructed homes that are designed to stand the test of time. Wouldn’t it be great to experience that same kind of quality when you’re vacationing? You can, because Palm Harbor also builds vacation homes to the same exacting standards! Available in a variety of styles, Palm Harbor homes are equally well suited for any getaway spot, whether you are building on a beachfront location, in the mountains, or beside a lake. These fully customizable homes make for an oasis retreat that truly reflects your personal style.
- If you’re building a beach retreat in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, or Mississippi, the Solaro or Glenn Cairn models from Palm Harbor Homes may be exactly what you seek.
- The Solaro features three bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths, as well as two living areas and a separate dining room, in almost 3,400 square feet of space! A beautiful two-story house with upper and lower master suites, this dream vacation home has a light and airy ambiance with a 17-foot ceiling in the great room and an open floor plan. Over and under front and rear porches are perfect for enjoying beautiful weather. The whole house has an air of elegance, and the inclusion of a butler’s pantry carries that theme of opulence even further.
- The Glenn Cairn is a bit smaller, but no less comfortable. Coming in at just under 2,000 square feet, it features three bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths, as well as two living areas and a dining area. Ideally suited for a narrow lot, the Glenn Cairn measures just 64 by 15 feet on the exterior, yet has a flowing floor plan and two walkout porches. As with all Palm Harbor homes, it is easily customizable, with options like hand-laid ceramic tile and Durabilt cabinetry.
- The Grand Cabana proves great things come in small packages. If you are looking for charm and comfort in a small package, the Grand Cabana packs it all into 2 bedrooms and 1 bath in 498 square feet. This is park model home has a roomy living area and offers an optional porch for beach or bay front views on your next vacation.
- Maybe your vacation dreams involve a mountain cabin or lake house in Delaware, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia or Georgia. The Highland has 1,100 square feet of space, but can be expanded by another 880 square feet with the optional, expandable second-floor living space. Whether you decide to stick with one story or opt for two, though, you’ll love the built-in porches, adorable kitchen with built-in bar, and luxurious master bath.
- Looking to build a charming cottage out west? The Pacific Lodge may be Palm Harbor Homes’ best option. Available in Idaho, Montana, Northern California, Oregon, Washington, Alberta and British Columbia, Canada, this charming cottage’s amenities include a 48-inch shower stall in the bathroom, as well as fun touches like a sleeping loft that is perfect for accommodating guests. Often featured as a park model, this little house is energy efficient and well built, so that your family can enjoy it for years to come.
For over thirty years, Palm Harbor Homes has been building homes that exceed customer expectations for quality and style, and are known for their innovative design and sturdy construction. For more information about building on your land, manufactured homes, and modular homes, contact us at PalmHarbor.com or join us on our social networks: Facebook, Twitter, and, YouTube.