Palm Harbor Homes Summer Fun Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT OF ANY KIND, OR SALES PRESENTATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Palm Harbor Village Summer Fun Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, excluding residents of AK, HI, NY, and RI, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, and agents (and their immediate families and members of their households, whether or not related) of PHV (as defined below) and each of its respective subsidiaries, parents, affiliates, franchisees, and advertising, promotion, prize suppliers, and prize fulfillment agencies as applicable, are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes Entrant's (as defined below) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Sponsors: Palm Harbor Village, 15301 Spectrum Drive, Suite 500, Addison, TX 75001 (collectively referred to as "Sponsor" and/or "PHV").
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on June 1, 2018 at 12:00:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") and ends on August 31, 2018 at 12:00:00 p.m. EDT ("Promotion Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, eligible individuals may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting any company-owned Palm Harbor retail store. The physical entry forms will collect contact information (name, physical address, telephone number(s), email address) provided by each individual. Post office box addresses are not permitted. Limit: One entry per person/per email address. Individuals must provide all applicable information requested to be eligible to win. Upon submission of the completed entry form, the individual is deemed an "Entrant" for purposes of the Sweepstakes. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account submitted on the electronic entry form will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential Winner (as defined below) may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entrants agree to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final.
- Sweepstakes Drawings: Sponsor will randomly select ten (10) winners total in the Sweepstakes from among all eligible entries received. Three (3) Runner Up winners will be randomly selected on or around the last day of each month during the entry period: 6/30/18, 7/30/18, and 8/31/18. One (1) Grand Prize will be randomly selected on or before 9/7/18. All drawings will take place in Addison, TX. Winners will be notified by email, phone, or overnight courier, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Potential Winners and Runner Ups must respond to Sponsor's notice within three (3) business days after the date of notice or else that potential Winner may be disqualified. Upon responding to the notice, Sponsor will send to the potential Winner and Runner Ups via email the Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release(s) and/or any other document(s) required by Sponsor (collectively, "Releases") to be signed and returned by the potential Winner and their eligible Guest (as defined below). Releases must be returned to Sponsor by the date indicated by Sponsor in order to be verified as a Winner. If a potential Winner and Runner Ups cannot be contacted, or fail to sign and return the Releases within the required time period, that potential Winner and Runner Ups may forfeit the Prize in Sponsor's sole discretion. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the promotion. The potential Winner and Runner Ups must continue to comply with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, or postage-due correspondence. In the event that a potential Winner or Runner Up is disqualified or forfeits the Prize for any reason, an alternate potential Winner or Runner Up will be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining undrawn eligible entries (time permitting). If time does not permit an alternate potential Winner or Runner Up to be chosen, in the Sponsor's sole discretion, then the Prize that was forfeited will not be awarded. Once the executed Releases are received, within the required time frame, and verified by Sponsor then, upon notice from Sponsor, the Entrant will be deemed to be a prize winner ("Winner") or Runner Up, subject to compliance with all applicable rules set forth herein. Any misrepresentation on the Releases shall void the potential Winner's/Runner Up's eligibility, and the Sponsor shall disqualify such person and seek return of any Prize amount already awarded to such person.
- Prize: Three (3) Runner Up winners will be randomly selected on or around the last day of each month during the entry period as described above (the "Runner Up Prizes"). Each monthly winner will receive four (4) single-day general admission tickets to one (1) of the following parks of the winner’s choice: Six Flags Fiesta Texas or Six Flags Over Texas (ARV $255.00 per winner). Tickets valid for 2018 operating season only and can only be redeemed at one of the two participating parks only. Total ARV of Runner Up Prizes is Two Thousand Two Hundred Ninety Five Dollars (ARV $2,295.00). One (1) Grand Prize (the "Grand Prize") will receive one (1) VIP Experience at one of the following parks of the winner’s choice: Six Flags Fiesta Texas or Six Flags Over Texas. Grand Prize VIP tour includes but is not limited to four (4) single-day general admission tickets to the park, front-of-the-line privileges for winner and up to three (3) guests, complimentary parking for one car, private guided tour for winner and up to three (3) guests, and hotel accommodation in a single room with quad occupancy two (2) nights at a hotel of Sponsor's choosing. Total ARV of Grand Prize is One Thousand Two Hundred Five Dollars (ARV $1,250.00). Grand Prize valid for 2018 operating season only and can only be redeemed at one of the two participating parks. Total ARV of all Prizes of the Sweepstakes is Three Thousand Five Hundred Forty Five Dollars (ARV $3,545.00).
All prizes must be utilized before close of 2018 operating season. Operating schedules vary by park. Please visit www.SixFlags.com for 2018 operating schedules. ARV at the time of actual Grand Prize and Runner Up Prizes may be different than ARV stated herein due to market conditions, changes in value of components (e.g., hotel rates), and other reasons beyond Sponsor's control. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value of prizes at the time they are redeemed will not be awarded. Prize cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute portions of the prize award with items of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability or other factors as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Guest companions may be required to execute Releases. Winner and his/her guests must travel on the same itinerary. Winners and their eligible guests are responsible for their own costs and expenses associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize that are not specifically stated above, including, but not limited to, transportation to and from their respective residences, airports, parks, and hotels; any taxes, duties, fees, or other charges imposed by airlines, hotels, governmental bodies, or any other person or entity; food; gratuities; personal conveniences and expenses; and insurance, except to the extent specifically included in the Prize description set forth above. Winner and his/her eligible guests must comply with security and other applicable lodging requirements, as well as all laws and regulations, as applicable. If a Winner does not designate eligible guests within the time frame required by Sponsor or its designee or if the guests do not complete the Releases in the time frame required by Sponsor, then Sponsor has the right to declare the guest portion of the prize forfeited, and Sponsor will not be liable to that winner for any compensation for the forfeited portion of the prize. Use of all prizes must take place before December 31, 2018. Winner, Runner Ups and eligible guests must complete the trip on the dates specified by Sponsor or the prize will be forfeited. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. All federal, state and local taxes on the Prize value are the sole responsibility of the winners. The Winner and Runner Ups will be issued a 1099 tax form for the prize value. Additional travel conditions, limitations and restrictions may apply.
- Release: By accepting the prize, each Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Six Flags Theme Parks Inc. and each of its affiliates, Sponsor and each of its affiliates, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize.
- Publicity: Winners and their guests acknowledge and agree that their visit to Six Flags Fiesta or Six Flags Over Texas may be photographed, video and/or audio recorded by PHV or its designees. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winners and winners’ guests consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of the winner’s and winners’ guest’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to shipping or other malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an Entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that such confirmation occurs prior to the drawing.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, all Entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will the Entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- WINNER'S LIST: To obtain a list of Winners (available after September 31, 2018), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Palm Harbor Village Summer Fun Sweepstakes" Attention: Marketing Department, 15301 Spectrum Drive, Suite 500, Addison, TX 75001. All requests for Winners' list must be received by October 31, 2018. Any requests received after that date will not be honored.
- Notification of Opt-Out: If you would prefer not to receive future sweepstakes or contest mailings from Sponsor, please send a note specifying your request, postage-paid, to "Palm Harbor Village Summer Fun Sweepstakes" Attention: Marketing Department, 15301 Spectrum Drive, Suite 500, Addison, TX 75001.
© 2018 Palm Harbor Village. All rights reserved.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Six Flags Theme Parks Inc. Accordingly, Six Flags expressly disclaims any and all liability in conjunction with the offering or conduct of the Sweepstakes under any legal theory, including but not limited to the award of prizes in the Sweepstakes.
SIX FLAGS and all related indicia are trademarks of Six Flags Theme Parks Inc. ®, TM and © 2018.